Gaya Island Resort
Within the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park off the coast of Kota Kinabalu in Borneo, Gaya Island Resort rests along the coast of Malohom Bay, a natural sanctuary nestled in the hillside of an ancient rainforest with a stunning outline of Mount Kinabalu on the horizon.
- Rates are inclusive 6% GST
- Requires minimum of 2 nights stay per booking, which is inclusive of return airport transfer (airport-hotel-airport) and breakfast for 2 pax.
- A surcharge of 100% for transfer is applicable for arrival and departure between 2300hrs - 0600hrs.
Rates are valid from 01 April 2018 till 31 March 2019
|ROOM TYPE||RATE FOR 2 NIGHTS STAY (RM)||RATE FOR ADDITIONAL NIGHT (RM)||MAXIMUM PERSONS/ ROOM|
|DISTANCE FROM AIRPORT:||10min to Sutera Harbour Marina &
15min boat ride to Resort.
Please note that the hotel offers roundtrip Speedboat Transfer as follow:
- Sutera Harbour Marina to Resort - 08:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 and 18:00
- Resort to Sutera Harbour Marina - 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 18:30
|ATTRACTIONS:||Beaches, restaurants& sightseeing in KK city|
|Poolside bar||Safety box|
|Room service||Airport transfer|
SPORTS & RECREATION
|Gymnasium||Swimming pool (adults & kids)||Spa & massage||Private beach|
|Water sports||Garden||Kids club|