Treat and test your courage and adrenaline with our quad bikes whilst enjoying the panorama views of Kiulu Valley.
1. Meeting point :
2. Choose session :
3. SOP : This is for visitors who are fully vaccinated
4. Offer valid for a limited time. Book now!
5. Participants need to have valid car/bike drivers license. Please have ready a photo, scan copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike. We have available one 2-seater Quad-Bike allowing for Pillion/Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license). Please enquire for price. Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
6. Our guests may choose Single or Double Riders but based on availability.
7. Things to bring : Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect from riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
8. Please book and pay in advance, preferably 3 days prior to date of tour
9. There is Wi-fi available at Kiulu Valley Hub but service can be unstable at certain times
10. Tax Relief on Travel Expenses
12. We contribute RM 5 for every guest who purchase this tour to the Kiulu Community Development Fund that goes towards building capacity in the Kiulu villages.
13. BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a single-use plastic free environment! So, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us. Our vans and coaches are prepared with water containers so that you can refill your bottle anytime throughout the tour.
14. Other terms and conditions apply