About this tour
Prepare yourselves for a day full of adventure like no other, exploring the beautiful countryside of Kiulu while you drive a quad bike!
The excitement begins with a safety briefing done upon arrival at Kiulu Valley Hub, followed by a practice run and then you’re off! Embark on a guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungles and the Kiulu River. Light refreshments will be served at the end of the tour.
- Light refreshment
- 1 hour QB activity
- Quad biking hire
- Face Mask
- Tours with English Speaking guide
- Optional activities
- Transfers (optional)
- All riders must have valid driving license to ride on our bikes. Pillion rider does not require a driving license. (A Pillion rider is a person travelling on the pillion seat which is behind the rider)
- Please prepare a copy of your driving license or present the original itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike.
- Please be warned that this activity involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a pillion rider with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
- Quad bike tour is subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather conditions. If the tour cannot be commenced due to safety reasons, a substitute tour, postponement, partial or full refund will be offered.
Duration of tour activity
All tours are subjected to an additional RM5 per person for Community Development Contribution (CDC)
- For Malaysian and Permanent Resident of Malaysia only
- Book & travel until 31 Dec 2021
- Other terms & conditions apply
Please wear long sleeves shirts and pants, shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera
- FREE CANCELLATION for any cancellation made 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Cancellation within 3-6 days prior to arrival date will impose a cancellation fee of 20% for which the amount can be applied on your next booking made within 3 months from cancellation date.
- Cancellation within 2 days prior to arrival will impose a 100% cancellation fee.