Ba' Kelalan - Krayan Highlands
Nestled in the heart of Borneo's world renowned and oldest tropical rainforests, Ba’Kelalan is blessed with sub-tropical all day cool and amazingly fresh weather. The Lun Bawang tribes that inhabit the area are likewise unique in their culture and traditions. It is a land of the friendly smiles from the young and the old. Ba’Kelalan is reachable either by Maswings Twin Otter on regular weekly flights OR by driving on 4WD through a timber road. This is one of the most beautiful place, peaceful with all its hidden treasures.
Fly from Miri to Ba Kelalan. Transfer to Krayan. Visit the Cultural Field School (CFS) in Krayan. Return to Long Bawan for overnight. (Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, visit to Kurid to see the Batu Pun and have lunch at the bamboo garden. After lunch, set for leisure afternoon stroll at Tanjung Karya loop. Return to Long Bawan for overnight. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Early in the morning, set to climb up the Yupai Semaring hill to have an aerial view of Long Bawan. There is a story about the hill. Descend down and lunch. After lunch, depart for Ba Kelalan. Visit the Salt spring in Ba Kelalan valley. Stay overnight at Homestay - Apple Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Depart for Miri. End of tour. (Breakfast)
Notes : Flights available from Ba Kelalan on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Notes : Please bring along torch light, raincoat, hats, insect repellent, drinking bottle, enough clothing for 3nights trip, toiletries, your own small first aid-kits, sunscreen lotion, small backpack for the mentioned item, good grip walking shoes.
- Flight booking can be done online at www.maswings.com.my
- Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travel.
- It is highly recommended to purchase your own travel insurance.
- Please ensure that you do not book international connecting flight departure home and no tour on the last day.
- It is recommended to stay one more night at Miri on the last day. If you need assistance to book for the accommodation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
3 nights twin/double share, 4WD transportation for 4 days to mobile around, meals stated, Malaysian and local guide (Indonesian guide).
Domestic airfare, Travel insurance, items not mentioned above.
MYR 2693 per person
Rates are valid till 01 April 2018. Price thereafter TBA