Just off Kota Kinabalu is the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park where you'll enjoy 2 boat dives to view Sabah's unique marine life.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
Transfers, meal as specified, boat dive, dive master, tank, weight and belt, BC Jacket, Regulator, gauges, octopus, mask, snorkel, wet suit, fin, and booties.
Permit fee (RM53- Paid once per diving day trip, or once per diving course), other items not mentioned (can be rented at the dive centre), compasses, dive computers and underwater cameras.
Kota Kinabalu - Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Expected time of departure: 0815hrs
Test the waters around Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park to get a feel of what Sabah has to offer when it comes to diving. Get soaked with 2 boat dives when you join this diving tour. Only 15 minutes away, it's super convenient for travellers staying in Kota Kinabalu City to access.
Things to Bring
Please bring hat, water bottle and sun block
List of diving equipment provided for the use of divers:
- 1 x diving mask
- 1 x left handed snorkel together with mouthpiece
- 1 x first stage regulator
- 1 x second stage regulator
- 1 x alternate second stage regulator (in yellow)
- 1 x low pressure inflator hose
- 1 x console including depth gauge and SPG
- 1 x high pressure hose
- 1 x 3.2mm front sized wetsuit (shortie style)
- 1 x weight belt with stainless steel buckle, left handed 900-1.1kg diving weights made from atomic element Pb (lead atomic number 82, atomic weight of 207.2u)
- 1 x pair of full-foor fins (1 left and 1 right)
- 1 x Buoyancy Control Device (formerly known as a stab jacket) complete with low pressure inflator hose.
Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a plastic-free environment, so, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us.
MYR 520.00 /per person
Price valid from 01 April 2019 till 31 March 2020