Dive Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Just off Kota Kinabalu is the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park where you'll enjoy 2 boat dives to view Sabah's unique marine life.
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park
Expected time of departure: 0815hrs
This day tour provides you a sample of what the waters around Sabah has to offer. With 2 boat dives, this popular package is convenient as the location is only 15 minutes away from the city of Kota Kinabalu. (Lunch)
THINGS TO BRING: Please bring hat, water bottle and sun blockBorneo Eco Tours is moving towards a plastic-free environment, so, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us.
Transfers, entrance fee, meal as specified, boat dive, dive master, tank, weight and belt, BC Jacket, Regulator, gauges, octopus, mask, snorkel, wet suit, fin, and booties.
List of diving equipment provided for the use of divers:
- 1 x diving mask
- 1 x left handed snorkel together with mouthpiece
- 1 x first stage regulator
- 1 x second stage regulator
- 1 x alternate second stage regulator (in yellow)
- 1 x low pressure inflator hose
- 1 x console including depth gauge and SPG
- 1 x high pressure hose
- 1 x 3.2mm front sized wetsuit (shortie style)
- 1 x weight belt with stainless steel buckle, left handed 900-1.1kg diving weights made from atomic element Pb (lead atomic number 82, atomic weight of 207.2u)
- 1 x pair of full-foor fins (1 left and 1 right)
- 1 x Buoyancy Control Device (formerly known as a stab jacket) complete with low pressure inflator hose.
Permit fee (RM53- Paid once per diving day trip, or once per diving course), other items not mentioned (can be rented at the dive centre), compasses, dive computers and underwater cameras.
Note on Travel Insurance
Customers are encouraged to purchase their own travel insurance before travelling to Borneo. We recommend you to select a travel insurance policy that covers not only your medical expenses (including emergency repatriation) but also personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage. Doing so can prevent major disruptions and additional costs.
MYR 495 per person
Rates are valid from 01 April 2018 till 31 March 2019.
I cannot thank Borneo Eco Tours, especially our guide Adrian, enough for the amazing time they gave me and our tour group in Borneo. Adrian appeared to be an expert in all aspects of the sites we visited, and was also very keen to learn more from us during the tour. The one thing that set BET apart from every other trip I've been on, is that I actually looked forward to the travelling. It was great to be able to sit back, and hear our guides give us detailed commentaries along our longer bus rides, as well as engage in general banter and humor with the group.
We stayed with BET for our 10-day journey across Labuan and Sabah, and the itinerary was extremely well managed. Any special requests or favours the group had along the way were catered for with pleasure.
If you're looking for a truly unique way to see East Malaysia, Borneo Eco Tours is definitely the way to go!
kallum2015, Australia, April 2016