- Cycling through the countryside of Tuaran off the tourist trail
- Adore the scenic view of the villages in Tuaran
- Enjoy a local lunch
Items not mentioned.
0830hrs – 1500hrs
Pick up from your hotel and journey approximately 45minutes to the starting point in Tamparuli. A short briefing by your mountain biking Guide before hitting the route in the countryside of Tuaran. Our day ride takes us through the heartland of the Dusun people; quaint riverside villages, jungle plantations and onto the coastal plain. Forty percent of this ride is on dirt roads and at some stages are quite rough. For the rest of the ride we travel on small village roads with very little traffic. There are hanging bridges to add to the excitement.
MYR 350.00 per adult
MYR 175.00 per child
Validity Rates are valid for travel by 31 March 2024
Availability This tour runs everyday. Prior booking required.
Transfer Inclusion This tour package rates include pick-up and drop-off from Kota Kinabalu Airport or hotels in Kota Kinabalu. Additional charge per person applies for pick-up and drop-off outside this area and pick up time may vary.
Tuaran cycling note
- An Adventurous Spirit - this is off the tourist Trail so don't expect many facilities on the way.
- Be prepared for physical exertion, this ride is up to 26km long and it can be hot.
- Basic biking skills
- This tour is almost totally away from other tour destinations and it is unlikely that you will not see any other tourists.
- If at any time you feel unwell or need a rest there is a vehicle close by.
- Our guides are all trained in first aid and we carry comprehensive first aid kits.
- Water and isotonic drinks are provided.
Things to Bring
Please bring along shorts and trainers (no sandals), sunglasses, sun cream, personal medication, change of clothes for the return journey and towel.
Bring Your Own Bottle
Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a single-use plastic free environment! So, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us. Our vans and coaches are prepared with water containers so that you can refill your bottle anytime throughout the tour.