A cycling tour in Tamparuli, just 45 minutes from Kota Kinabalu. The day ride takes you through the heartland of the Dusun people; small riverside villages, jungle plantations and onto the coastal plains, ending up with a traditional lunch.
- Cycling through the countryside of Tuaran
- Enjoy a local lunch
IncludedTransfers, good quality mountain Bike with disc brakes, water bottle, lunch, mountain biking guide, snacks and first aid kit.
Items not mentioned.
Day Tour: Tuaran
Pick up from your hotel and journey approximately 45minutes to the starting point in Tamparuli. A short briefing by your mountain biking Guide before hitting the route in the countryside of Tuaran. Our day ride takes us through the heartland of the Dusun people; quaint riverside villages, jungle plantations and onto the coastal plain. Forty percent of this ride is on dirt roads and at some stages are quite rough. For the rest of the ride we travel on small village roads with very little traffic. There are hanging bridges to add to the excitement.
- An Adventurous Spirit - this is off the tourist Trail so don't expect many facilities on the way.
- Be prepared for physical exertion, this ride is up to 26km long and it can be hot.
- Basic biking skills
- This tour is almost totally away from other tour destinations and it is unlikely that you will not see any other tourists.
- If at any time you feel unwell or need a rest there is a vehicle close by.
- Our guides are all trained in first aid and we carry comprehensive first aid kits.
- Water and isotonic drinks are provided.
Things to Bring
Please bring along shorts and trainers (no sandals), sunglasses, sun cream, personal medication, change of clothes for the return journey and towel.
Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a plastic-free environment, so, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us.
MYR 300.00 /per person
Price valid from 01 April 2019 till 31 March 2020